****SOLD PENDING** F/S Ruger Bisley Stainless 45 Convertible

Help Support Ruger Forum:

stmry

Single-Sixer
NIB New Model Blackhawk Bisley in 45 Colt/45 acp. 5 1/2' barrel. Complete with case and everything it came with. I purchased this about 1-2 years ago. Has been in my safe ever since.
$499 shipped.

2012-11-042012-11-04001001.jpg

2012-11-042012-11-04001002.jpg

2012-11-042012-11-04001003.jpg
2012-11-042012-11-04001004.jpg

stmry

Single-Sixer
gunsbam69 said:
Why is the serial number covered up :?:
Just as Hawk stated.
Customarily questions as such are relegated to pm's.

gunsbam69

Hunter
Not trying to make any statements or be personal. I see a lot of people cover up the numbers, and I wonder why. I generally use mine as a selling point, and wonder if there's something I've not considered. Does anyone know if there is actual risk involved by showing the numbers I've not considered? Has anyone had an issue from showing their numbers with advertising pictures? I've asked several people this, and have never really gotten a clear answer. Sorry if I seem too direct. I don't mean to offend, I just came out like that :mrgreen:

s4s4u

Hunter
Some folks are worried that somebody will see the number and then report that gun as stolen. To each their own, bit I think it a bit overboard.

stmry

Single-Sixer
If you're concerned about going overboard be sure to wear your pfd!

stmry

Single-Sixer
gunsbam69 said:
Not trying to make any statements or be personal. I see a lot of people cover up the numbers, and I wonder why. I generally use mine as a selling point, and wonder if there's something I've not considered. Does anyone know if there is actual risk involved by showing the numbers I've not considered? Has anyone had an issue from showing their numbers with advertising pictures? I've asked several people this, and have never really gotten a clear answer. Sorry if I seem too direct. I don't mean to offend, I just came out like that :mrgreen:

I suspect there is plenty in life you have not considered. :lol:

Striker

Bearcat
Serial Number cover up: Someone collects serial numbers from sites like this. File a false claim that their house was broken into and all these firearms stolen, they provide make/model and serial number to their insurance company which if they check with the manufacture will show as actually serial numbers. They get either cash value or replacement firearms (which they sale) thru the insurance company. The serial numbers they provided the insurance now get entered into local and national LEO database as stolen. Now, the real owner tries to sale their firearm and it gets checked and comes up as stolen, now it's on the true owner to prove the weapon was purchased legally by them to start with. :evil:

tenx

Bearcat
Consider any trades? Unfired Ruger M77 MKII blued/walnut 30-06.
Had a shoulder surgery and things will never be the same again. I'm going to be shooting handguns or light recoiling rifles for a long long time. I've held onto this rifle hoping things would improve but it's not going to.

G2

Hunter
I will Take it at the new price of $499 shipped. Pm sent.

Latest posts