OM blackhawks, BFR’s, and a NM ss bisley 45 convertible

Help Support Ruger Forum:

willicd76

Bearcat
I am gravitating to the mid frame rugers or BFR's and FA in the big guns. My OM supers have 7.5" barrels. One I hunt with has been converted and the other has not. The one I hunt with is in really nice shape. Id take $550 for it. The bisley is a 5.5" stainless convertible 45colt/acp. It's in really good shape. $850 for it. I also have an old model flat top 357 in shooter grade condition. It is tight but has holster wear on the high spots and dings here and there. $650 for it. I have a bfr 454 casull that is a pillager gun but has the 5 shot cylinder. It's in great shape and very tight. It was a special run for a distributor with a 5" barrel and 11* target crown. $850 on it.
7.5" BFR 500jrh BISLEY NIB. $1100 for it. All prices plus actual shipping from my ffl to yours. Need to work on my farm truck so no trades right now.

Last edited:

Enigma

Hunter
If you and Hankus don't reach an agreement, give me a shout. I have the same gun that I'd be willing to trade for your Bisley convertible.

willicd76

Bearcat
Still available
Will consider other trades so just let me know what you are thinking.

Last edited:

hittman

Staff member
I also have an OM Blackhawk FLAT TOP 357 that has plenty of honest wear but not a "project" gun. Id do $700 on it.
What's the barrel length and serial number please?
Converted or original?
Can you post a couple of pics?

Latest posts