SCAMMER!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

71shooter

Single-Sixer
The scammer, a.k.a "james honeycutt", a.k.a. "gunkk" (rugerforum handle) just sent me an email showing me the blue bisley hammer he wants to sell me. A google image search led me this this post:

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=202007

The idiot is even using recycled pics from Rugerforum to try and scam us! what an idiot! The bisley hammer in the recycled pics is stainless and modified to fit an XR3. I replied telling him he needs to better learn the subject matter in order to become a better crook.

jmar

Bearcat
Okay since ol' Balwant is still up to his old scammer ways i'm going to release his info so everyone know's whos trying to steal hundreds of dollars from them.

Balwant Achaibar
Jersey USA 08045

Don't think i can share the rest but he has a very uncommon name so if you google him all his info comes up including his phone number, address, and even pictures. He's a handsome fella :wink:

cas6969

Buckeye
Well.... for the longest time AOL and GMAIL were shut off. You couldn't register with one of those emails. This is one of the reasons why.

But... we got people complaining they couldn't register or change their email because of it.
So they were turned back on.

Now here we are, full circle. Ya can't have it both ways. :(

Taterman

Buckeye
From his Facebook profile:
Former Digital Service Engineer at Canon Solutions America, Inc. 2000-2015

Just retired, 66 years old.

Xsales

Buckeye
There are many, MANY scammers here & on other forums

Like all have said:

Broken to little English
Can't supply pics or incorrect IF they do
Things don't make sense, they don't understand the item
Price offered is usually well under so you are very enticed to deal with them
ALWAYS seems to be a newbie with 0-10 posts

Be aware that first year '49 Ruger autos in mint condition in box are not $700.00
Mint first year Flatgate with box - $450.00

BE AWARE - NEVER ASSUME ALL IS OK

jmar

Bearcat
BBOB662 said:
You said you "google image searched the pictures". That's a new one on me, how you do it?
It's basically the same as googling something, but it just searches an image to see if has been used online before. To do it just google "google image search" Find the page that says "Google Images" Click it then just drag in your picture straight from your computer or use the upload button. On some browsers you can just right click on the image and instantly search it!

Here is the link. https://images.google.com/

It's very good for research or to sniff out scammers and phonies. A good application for it is if you see a neat picture somewhere with no info, you can search it and possibly come up with some.

Niederlander

Bearcat
Thank you, gentlemen! I received a message offering me a stock I was looking for. Good to have the heads up!

Crazy Horse

Single-Sixer
I received two emails from different addresses today on Items I have posted on here that I wanted to buy. The email addresses were different but looked similar. Has anyone got anymore suspicious emails or offers?

montana outfitters

Single-Sixer
He tried to sell me a Marlin 32-20 for a stupid good price but names changes when and where I was to spend payment.......his phone area code was Little Rock , Ark and I was to send money to New Jersey to another guy with a Camel Jockey name..........I turned it over to BATF as this was just s scam

jmar

Bearcat
There's a new scammer whos address is suspiciously similar to the last.

Email- [email protected]
Username- Sales101

Name- Chris Hall
Name-Lorna hall
Address-262 Columbia Ave 1st fl. Jersey City NJ 07307

The names he gave me were stolen from a drivers license that he photoshopped and tried to use to legitimatize himself.

BEWARE!!!

Yankee2500

Blackhawk
The crap bag scammer is back at it I just received this today in response to a WTB for a CZ RAMI.

Message subject: Re: WTB: CZ 2075 RAMI BD
Sent: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:11 am
To: Yankee2500
Hi,have got one am wanting to sell,email me if you are interested.
[email protected]

Latest posts