Saw a NIB .32 Mag SS today

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Green Frog

Single-Sixer
RedHawk41 nailed it! There's the 327 FM Blackhawk then there's everything less! I wouldn't be surprised to find it's also the heaviest Blackhawk since 32 cal holes take out so little steel! ;)
🐸

Redhawk41

Bearcat
There ARE eight holes though, as compared to five or six … 😉

It's also has only a 5 ½ inch barrel, so there should be plenty of Blackhawks that are heavier.
The 327 does have some heft to it, but it's not unpleasant.

Last edited:

Redhawk41

Bearcat
Just a follow-up to my original post now that the .32 Single Six is home. Took it out for a little photo session this evening and figured I'd share with you guys.

20230821_181315-ed-red-wide.jpg

20230821_182002-ed-red-wide.jpg

Redhawk41

Bearcat
One question for those who know better than me....
There is no end label on the box which appears to be correct and in great condition. Is the following label the correct one for this gun, and where could I possibly find one?

1692738031937.png

G2

Hunter
You did very well, nice gun!

As for a label, take that picture above and have it scanned and printed in red, a fairly simple job by those in the know, high school computer graphics teacher ect. won't be perfect but close.

Redhawk41

Bearcat
That is the right label but as for finding one, you'd have better luck looking for a whole box with label attached.

Also, look under the cardboard folds inside the box, some folks tuck loose labels under there when they fall off.
Yeah, I was sort of worried about that. I'll have to check inside the box (and owner's manual) after getting home from work. Ya never know!

You did very well, nice gun!

As for a label, take that picture above and have it scanned and printed in red, a fairly simple job by those in the know, high school computer graphics teacher ect. won't be perfect but close.

Thank you, I could probably do that myself if I can get a clear enough copy to work with. Just wasn't sure if anyone was already making reproductions or not.

Star43

Blackhawk
You got a real beauty there. I really like the grips. They look great !! Remember back in the day that the grips fit right all the time ? It just makes you appreciate what you have there. Enjoy it !!

Latest posts