Ruger No.1 Rifles in 257 Weatherby are Shipping!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dave H

Bearcat
bisley32 said:
I thought this thread could use a little more positive input. Bought this 257wby off of GunsAmerica and picked it up yesterday. The fit and quality of wood are both Excellent. All this and a decent price = Happy Camper!!

bisley32,

Your rifle is beautiful. Head and shoulders above mine. No comparison. If you have time, I'd really be interested in seeing the fit of your buttstock to the rifle's receiver. If you have a chance to post a few more pictures, I'd be appreciative.

Thanks!

bisley32

Single-Sixer
Dave, I'll see what I can get done for a couple more pictures. I'm not able to do those, I have one of my sons do them for me. Gatling, thanks for interest. I am going to keep this one. I passed on a couple of others because of the wood. If I spot one with nice wood, I'll forward the info to you. This really is nicer than what the photos show.

Nomosendero

Single-Sixer
smitty_bs said:
Bisley that is one fine looking rifle!! You done good!
Amen to that!
My forearm looks as good or slightly better but certainly not the buttstock. But I am happy indeed with the performance!

gatling

Blackhawk
bisley32 said:
Dave, I'll see what I can get done for a couple more pictures. I'm not able to do those, I have one of my sons do them for me. Gatling, thanks for interest. I am going to keep this one. I passed on a couple of others because of the wood. If I spot one with nice wood, I'll forward the info to you. This really is nicer than what the photos show.

Bisley, thanks. If you have something else you want, let me know. I might have a trade or two that could spark an interest. And if there's any way I could change your mind on that .257 Wby, please let me know. I really want that rifle.