Ruger Mark lV hunter

Help Support Ruger Forum:

brucear777

Bearcat
I just bought a new Ruger Mark IV Hunter ruger's getting kind of cheap no rings no accessory rail plus they want about $300 more. That's not a good look Ruger

hittman

Staff member
Makes me wonder why you bought it.
Spec sheet on line says they D&T but no mention of the accessories.

AzShooter1

Single-Sixer
It's what the market will bare. People will pay that new price just to have the gun they want. You could of bought a less expensive model.
I have the Hunter and it's worth a lot more than the standard model.
The rail that Ruger use to give was good but there are so many new types of scopes that rail doesn't work for most of them and you have to buy something else.

I just bought a new Ruger Mark IV Hunter ruger's getting kind of cheap no rings no accessory rail plus they want about $300 more. That's not a good look Ruger
Did the Hunter version ever come with rings?

I believe the MK III Hunter came with a cheap (but functional) Weaver (or maybe Weaver/tip-off combo) base, the likes of which can still be had for about $10 on sale.

The MK II KMK678GC, commonly referred to as the "slab side," DID come with a pair of (stainless steel) genuine Ruger rings, and a proprietary Ruger base to mount them on. I think the base was blued steel, vs. anodized aluminum.

That's the only MK series pistol that I specifically recall coming with a base and rings.

Latest posts