Ruger 22/45 Lite 3907 Bronze variations

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RPM Enterprises said:
I only have seven confirmed serial numbers for the raspberry lites. Out of the 72 gun shipment that went through Lipseys only about half the guns were opened up and inspected. Not all were raspberry color. Couple were cobalt and black model 03903. Until someone comes fourth with another it's only 7 confirmed. Why you know of another?

No. Word was out that the entire shipment was raspberry. My son ordered two but they were all some shade of black so he send them back to the distributor. Should have bought the one offered online. :(

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Highstandardguy said:
RPM Enterprises said:
I only have seven confirmed serial numbers for the raspberry lites. Out of the 72 gun shipment that went through Lipseys only about half the guns were opened up and inspected. Not all were raspberry color. Couple were cobalt and black model 03903. Until someone comes fourth with another it's only 7 confirmed. Why you know of another?

No. Word was out that the entire shipment was raspberry. My son ordered two but they were all some shade of black so he send them back to the distributor. Should have bought the one offered online. :(
. I had written an article on the lites for the RCA. At the time I had spoken to Jayson at Lipseys and quoted his information he emailed me about both Blemished shipments. It is possible there could be others out there but until I get a firm confirmation as of now I only know of seven. Would like to know if the guns your son received were marked Blems on the box. If so he made a mistake sending them back. They may have been from the other shipment.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Is there a difference between red and raspberry?
aside from the model number on the label? I see several red examples for sale in my local travels.

And then there are the red NRA special editions- not a production revision-specific variant but a pre-paid order...

BTW I opine the model numbers are revisions, NOT "generations" (see another general thread) as they are inanimate objects... :roll: :roll:

RPM Enterprises said:
Highstandardguy said:
RPM Enterprises said:

. I had written an article on the lites for the RCA. At the time I had spoken to Jayson at Lipseys and quoted his information he emailed me about both Blemished shipments. It is possible there could be others out there but until I get a firm confirmation as of now I only know of seven. Would like to know if the guns your son received were marked Blems on the box. If so he made a mistake sending them back. They may have been from the other shipment.

We're not really collectors. Just wanted one for my youngest daughter to go with her raspberry SR-22. In believe they were blems since that's what he ordered, but couldn't swear to it. I never actually saw them. He told me they were black and he had sent them back.