RI Sunset

Help Support Ruger Forum:

GetGunz

Single-Sixer
You are looking West onto Aquidneck Island at the town of Portsmouth the most northern town of the island. The Southern end of the Island is Newport, RI.

GetGunz

Single-Sixer
pruger45 said:
I used to camp at Burlingame State Park!

That is a nice camp ground. You can get a 3 day pass Memorial Day through Labor Day and camp here in Little Compton at the beach (South Shore) about 75 yards from the ocean.

PriseDeFer

Single-Sixer
Good. Looks like a very painterly abstract in oils. You have an interesting eye.

pete44ru

Hunter
GetGunz said:
You are looking West onto Aquidneck Island at the town of Portsmouth the most northern town of the island. The Southern end of the Island is Newport, RI.

Didja see me waving back atcha ? :mrgreen:

RSIno1

Hunter
GetGunz said:
pruger45 said:
I used to camp at Burlingame State Park!

That is a nice camp ground. You can get a 3 day pass Memorial Day through Labor Day and camp here in Little Compton at the beach (South Shore) about 75 yards from the ocean.
Here is a good one on the beach of the left coast. http://www.militarycampgrounds.us/california/point-mugu-recreation-facilities also a state park a little inland.

GetGunz

Single-Sixer
pete44ru said:
GetGunz said:

Didja see me waving back atcha ? :mrgreen:

I missed that so will pay better attention next time :)