OPPs I did it again.....3 in a row

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
I was just minding my own business walking around the TULSA gun show and I spy a table with a few HAWKEYEs.....well I had to check out the numbers :roll: :roll: :roll: any good RUGER collector would do the same thing.....well so there right in front of me sits #146 :shock: :shock: :shock: and guess who has #144 and 145 at home :lol: :lol: :lol: made a deal and now I have 3 in a row....here is the original 2......

PA070585.jpg

PA070589.jpg

PA070588.jpg

Here is the new triplet :lol: :lol: :lol:

P4020967.jpg

P4020970.jpg

See ya RR

americal

Hunter
Outstanding :D you been good on MONDAYS posting :lol: after guess what :roll: :roll: a gunshow :lol: connected the numbers plus all three nice hawks-GLAD YOU HAD FUN------------------

radicalrod

Hunter
Wayne, don't worry I have a few more to share sometime soon :lol: :lol: :lol: yes I have been too busy to post much lately.....also kinda had my feathers ruffled and thought why bother but I am getting over it.....slowly :roll: :roll: :roll: See ya RR

radicalrod

Hunter
No #3 cat here......that one musta been one of those I didn't see or hear about.....sometimes they slip right under my nose as unbelievable as that may seem :lol: :lol: :lol: RR.

Hey ND, yah awesome not MEGA STUPENDOUS HUGENORMOUSLY AWESOME like a SPANISH RSSE 8) 8) 8)

contender

Ruger Guru
Once again RR you have managed to score a super good set. My friend, I applaud your luck & persistance! The numbers game is yours, and you are one of the best at getting them together!
Thanks for sharing them!

radicalrod

Hunter
Well now for the rest of the story......this same #146 was at the RIA auction and I did bid on it but the winner and myself had placed the exact same bid :shock: :shock: :shock: only he had placed his bid FIRST :eek: :eek: :eek: so I didn't "WIN IT"......well I call RIA and told them of my dilemma and they said they could not give me the buyers name but would certainly be happy to pass my phone number along to the buyer......well never heard anything and just kinda forgot about it.....then what do I see in T Town and man I know the guy too.....seems Jim H wanted that gun too and had it for sale on his table.....I told him of my intense need for said gun and that we had tied on the auction bid.....being the gentleman that most RUGER COLLECTORS are he graciously agreed to sell said gun to me for the same price it brought at the auction.....sometimes things are just meant to be :lol: :lol: :lol: and that's the rest of the story....RR.

chet15

Hawkeye
Rod...that's the same #146 I told you about a while back, that was in the R.I. Auction in December 2011.
Small world, and guns do travel, but glad you got it!!
Chet15

bluedot54

Bearcat
R.R please know that a great many of us have eminence respect for you and your posts. don't know what got you out of sorts but please know that you have been missed.

with best regards
ron tait