3 digit Anniversary editions

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I think the key words here are "sold a bunch" with the same number, that is what would drive up any sale or auction pricing, not so for just ONE gun alone with a "so called " 3 digit number, and as My wife says with ALL those new fangle digits these days, they are NOT "truly" 3 digit guns.......we ran into that years ago with the new models and they only had 2 digit prefixes and at the local shows were NOT an easy sale, , onloy when you made a consecutive match or a model match like the Buckeye guns and you had the same numbers but the different prefix, that Buckeye offered, if you bought the first one, you had first choice and the same number the following year...then again now you have a "premium"..........wish I had bought more of the Buckeyes back then in the mid $350 range,,,,damn............. :unsure: :cool::rolleyes:

I have sold a bunch of dad's stuff with 3 digits & prefixes, NOT 103 They always sold for a premium. Most if not all of the 175 guns went for a premium too and they went to probably 10 different buyers. I'll be able to test it soon with some 3 digit shot guns.

I think the key words here are "sold a bunch" with the same number, that is what would drive up any sale or auction pricing, not so for just ONE gun alone with a "so called " 3 digit number, and as My wife says with ALL those new fangle digits these days, they are NOT "truly" 3 digit guns.......we ran into that years ago with the new models and they only had 2 digit prefixes and at the local shows were NOT an easy sale, , onloy when you made a consecutive match or a model match like the Buckeye guns and you had the same numbers but the different prefix, that Buckeye offered, if you bought the first one, you had first choice and the same number the following year...then again now you have a "premium"..........wish I had bought more of the Buckeyes back then in the mid $350 range,,,,damn............. :unsure: :cool::rolleyes:
Ya mean like the ones I bought way back when??? :) I think I might have sold them a little to soon
From the previous post.
A couple of Buckeyes so what do you think???
One of the Cowboy Pards has them for sale. I don't know nothen bout them Modern things. :oops: :oops:

Thanks,
Jim

Bo
If you know of anybody who likes Ruger single Actions I have 2 of the
> Buckeye editions both have interchangeable cylinders
> one is in 38/40 & 10 MM the other is 32/20 & 32 Mag and asking $ 350 Each
> or the pair for $650.. Spread the word for any body that may be
> interested. Very good shape but need to reduce some of the numbers from
> over the years.

Latest posts