Only 500 of these Single Six were made?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bornintheussr

Bearcat
Hey guys, I've been really lucky lately picking dealer exclusive Rugers at local pawn shops. Another day got this convertible. Few places on the web state that only 500 of these were made but I don't think it's correct. Anybody familiar with this specific model?

20230523_012230.jpg
20230523_012237.jpg
20230523_012251.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
Welcome to the Forum!

That one is too new to be listed in the Red Eagle News Exchange Guide. (The RENE goes to 2009.)

But give it a few days,, and the publisher of the RENE (chet15,) will likely chime in with the up to date info. He's not here every day, but if he sees this,, he'll be the one with the best info for you.

BTW; Nice gun!

hittman

Staff member
No, Ruger rarely shares that.
If it was an "exclusive" thru some dealer you'll have better luck getting info from them.

contender

Ruger Guru
We do try & help folks.

Hang around,, we enjoy conversing about Rugers a lot. New folks are very welcomed. And this Forum isn't as "strict" or "uptight" as some other Forums out there. Just be polite, no profanity, no attacking other members,, and most importantly,, if you have ANY questions about Rugers,, do not be afraid of asking. You won't be belittled here.

Hondo44

Hawkeye
I have one of the blue .22 versions with the .32 Vaquero style fixed sights and case colored frame with faux ivory grips and the large black Ruger logo at the bottom of the grips. Maybe Chet has a production quantity for it.

Edit: It's the BNV-224SI for Scrimshaw Ivory grips. I believe 626 were made not counting a few clean up guns shipped a couple of years later.

Last edited:

Latest posts