Old lc9

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mac66

Single-Sixer
jstanfield103 said:
I have the LC9S with the safety model, I Love it but I am going to buy a LC9 when I find one locally. I would like to have one with the long trigger pull.

Wanna trade?

MountainWalker

Single-Sixer
jstanfield103 said:
I have the LC9S with the safety model, I Love it but I am going to buy a LC9 when I find one locally. I would like to have one with the long trigger pull.
I sometimes wonder if Ruger Firearms will start making the LC9 with hammer again. Perhaps limited runs. Just a thought.

jstanfield103

Blackhawk
No, I will be keeping the LC9S but would like both models. I would like to have the LC9 on days that I just wanted to throw it in my pocket without a holster. No fear of it ever going off, unintentionally.
Please no one needs to tell me how unsafe that is, I feel very comfortable with the long trigger pull

teuthis

Single-Sixer
I didn't care about the hammer or the trigger. I hated that "chambered round indicator." So when the new models came out I sold the old one and I am quite happy with the new model. I got the model with the safety but I also have an Uncle Mike's pocket holster for it.