New stuff fom Zane LSCG

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
Just in time for Christmas, new grips, stabilized Buckeye Burl. Might not be everyone's cup of tea but I'm sure happy with the look and his work is just outstanding in my eyes.

2heczs4.jpg

Cholo

Staff member
Zane not only does great work, but he's a good guy to boot. Yes, I've met and shot with him, and he deserves your business. I can say without reservation that if I need any custom grips, Zane will get my business. His work is that good.

adam12

Single-Sixer
They look beautiful! Zane's made a few pairs of grips for me as well so I'm a little bit biased. My stainless Lipsey's shorty stainless bearcat wears a pair of Elder Boxwood Burl that look so wildly beautiful they make the whole revolver come alive!

Somebody just sent in some pictures of his stainless 1911 with a set of Lane's Box Elder Burl that are so out of this world they take your breath away. They're intricate and balanced and, I can't think of any other word but psychedelic and so perfect you just can't believe it. In fact, go onto Lane's website (lonestarcustomgrips.com) and you can see the pix under grips for sale. Check 'em out!