New Holster for CMD

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
I have been working on a pattern for a 1911 holster. Here is the CMD version.

Fun hobby but time consuming .
If anyone wants the pattern,I would be happy to share. :D

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
Thanks for the compliments guys. Pat , That would be very easy to do and make cutting it out easier. I guess the cut out for the trigger area is just for traditional looks anyway.
That said,I believe most accidental discharges with semi autos are done when holstering and not when removing from the holster. Care must be taken in either case.
I don`t place my finger in there to pull the pistol from the holster.

I have several more similar holsters I made while developing a pattern for the 1911. I will be posting a FS on the classifieds in a few days. I also have a few for other hand guns I will be selling. I do it as a hobby so I don`t need a pile of holsters for personal use. Lately, I have had a hard time finding quality leather so I am not doing any right now.

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
Gunner4640 , Sorry friend but the ones I had are all gone. I will be making more later in the year after things settle down and I have more time. Thanks . Chuck

Gunner4640

Bearcat
Thank you the reply please3 advise when you are making so I ma place an order.. anything coming up in Black?

lkek

Bearcat
I would love a copy of the pattern, I just purchased a CMD, also just started trying to do some leatherwork mostly just a couple of knives.

Thanks lkek