Need GP100 info+pictures needed

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
going to buy 1 but have no experience with them.
I shoot 75 to 100 feet at my range.I like the 3" look but am thinking 5".
Pictures and info needed. I see more s/s then blue,but like the blue or is that black?look.I won't be carring it just range gun.

My 4" SS GP100 shot this at 25 yds. off sandbags, I was trying .357 Mag. 180 gr. Buffalo Bore for a short range doe gun. I was pretty pleased. I doubt I'll ever get rid of this one. Good luck with the 5" blued GP. Like to see pics when you get it. Mine has the original grips with insert panels. Very comfortable to shoot. I think they look much better than the oversized Hogues.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
The 4" GP-100 either Blue or SS is a great range and home defense gun but is a little heavy for CCW. Either the 5" or 6" would probably be an even better target gun. The 4", 5", and 6" have adjustable rear sights (the 3" does not) and an easily changeable front sight.
Here is my 4" SS with a HiViz front sight and a shaped Hogue grip.

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
They are all nice looking.The 3" just looks bad a$$ to me. I will have to do like 41m44 and have them all.

I would have thought that being i'm known for pictures more then posts i would see at least 20 pictures from proud Ruger owners...WHATS UP!!!! :roll: :D :lol: