My RPR is up and running.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

huntsman22

Blackhawk
Got 'er scoped and sighted in. First shot was left and low. Adjusted up and over, hit above the bull left, adjusted down and over and hit just low, moved it up and stacked 3 rounds in a ragged hole. Didn't measure. Next 5 at steel. Banged 2,3,4,5 and missed at 600. I reckon it kinda wants to shoot. Will wring it out more tomorrow, when it is calmer.

IMG_6345_zpsnhr0s6tb.jpg

IMG_6358_zpsj0lgfsny.jpg

IMG_6353_zpstk2ia2qj.jpg

IMG_6359_zpstjbu3mhp.jpg

9x19

Hunter
Very nice... 6.5 right?

I see you've already added your signature tan, but were you out of the black web? :D

huntsman22

Blackhawk
9x19, you oughtta do me a favor (out of orneryness). Post the pics of my rifle on the RPR thread over on that 'other' (ruger.net) forum. I can't post over there anymore, and I think my buds there would enjoy seeing it.. They banned me for practicing medicine without a license, I think..... I prescribed the proper medication to cure his ailments, for moderator terryp on the 2015 hunting pics thread, and he gave me a lifetime ban/dishonorable discharge for the sage advice.......grin

Big Old Boy

Hunter
Thanks for the report, sorry to hear you got kicked off . net this is a better place any way.

DGW1949

Hunter
Good shooting.
I'm happy for you that you have a place to really shoot that thing, and am looking forward to your continued success.

DGW

9x19

Hunter
huntsman22 said:
9x19, you oughtta do me a favor (out of orneryness). Post the pics of my rifle on the RPR thread over on that 'other' (ruger.net) forum. I can't post over there anymore, and I think my buds there would enjoy seeing it.. ...grin

I would, but I don't remember my password, and my email address is different from when I joined, so can't get it reset either...

Fumbles

Bearcat
Damn man that's beautymous!!!!! I'm told our local stores have a 2-4 month wait........I was 6th in line to order one in 6.5CM........so I've got a long wait!!!!!

zoti

Bearcat
Taking mine out to sight it in for the first time maybe tomorrow. I'm excited.