My Collection Just Grew By Two

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Blackhawk47

Bearcat
I met an older gent at the ranger over the weekend started talking about firearms in general then the conversation got around to our collections, he told me his sons got what they wanted and he is selling off most of the rest. Went to his house started looking at what he had found these two Super Blackhawk.
The 10.5" is a 1978 New Model never been shot (no papers box)
The 7.5" is a 1973 New Model been shot but only with 44 Specials (no papers box)
$500.00 for both

DSCN0622-1.jpg

41 Magnum

Single-Sixer
You gotta be kidding, . . . . . . . . $500.00 ?????? Why can't I find friends like that ??

ruggedruger

Single-Sixer
There are great stories to be made out there. I like to strike up conversations with older gents myself. The first reason is they usually have some really cool stories to tell. The other is related to what you just experienced.

flatgate

Hawkeye
Wow, what a score! I really like the "tapered barrel" 10-1/2" Super. I have a stainless one and it's one of my all time favorite shooters!

Congratulations!

flatgate

damienph

Bearcat
You did get a great deal. What I can't understand is that none of his sons wanted them. My kid would have taken those in a heartbeat!

Blackhawk47

Bearcat
damienph said:
You did get a great deal. What I can't understand is that none of his sons wanted them. My kid would have taken those in a heartbeat!

I asked him that, his two sons likes to hunt took the rifles and 1911s they wanted but they had no use for single actions.

Latest posts