Montana Bullet Works

Help Support Ruger Forum:

David LaPell

Blackhawk
I found the website for Montana Bullet Works, I had heard that they had gone out of business before. Is this the same company or is it under new management? I was thinking of ordering some bullets.

woodperson

Single-Sixer
I do not know the answer to your question. But I am glad you posted. Have been looking for a long time for some lighter lead bullets in .41 caliber and they actually have them. I will order some early in the new year.

gunzo

Hunter
Never heard about them going out of business, but the original owner did freeze orders due to his back problems & put the business up for sale. The new owners, or the ones I've ordered from a year or so ago are top notch. Treated me like family, close family. And, the bullets were perfect.

I'm thinking though, a call or e-mail to them will get you better info than can be obtained elsewhere.

rkrcpa

Single-Sixer
From the Montana Bullet Works website

My husband and I have recently purchased Montana Bullet Works from Dave Jennings, who continues to be on staff and consulting with us every step of the way. You can expect the same high quality bullet that you have to come to trust. We are currently in the process of relocating the business from the eastern part of Montana to the west and will soon be up and running. Don't hesitate to let us know what you need as we will soon be ready to cast more bullets and on the road to being fully stocked. We look forward to hearing from you!

– Bruce and Victoria

paul105

Single-Sixer
Complet satisfaction with the several orders I've made since the "new" Mt Bullet Works owners took over. Fast service and top notch product. I bought a ton of stuff from the Jennings when they owned it and I can't tell any difference. These are not blasting bullets, but rather high quality, alloyed and sized to customer requirements with many different bullet weights, nose profiles and gas checked, plain based bullets.

I buy with complete confidence/satisfaction from the new owners.

FWIW,

Paul

Shotter11

Bearcat
I second everything paul105 says. I have shot a decent amount of their bullets and could not be happier. I have spoke with Bruce on the phone two or three times. On the one hand he has always been knowledgeable and helpful with their product. On the other hand he is someone who immensely loves shooting and it's easy to just let the conversation flow. I would highly recommend them.

gunsbam69

Hunter
David LaPell said:
I found the website for Montana Bullet Works, I had heard that they had gone out of business before. Is this the same company or is it under new management? I was thinking of ordering some bullets.

I dealt with Dave, and was always glad to get good quality stuff from him. I've done a fair amount of business with Bruce & Victoria now. They are top notch to work with, and carrying on Dave's excellent work in fine form, not to mention the payment options have improved as well.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND dealing with Bruce and Victoria. Montana Bullet Works is great.

https://www.montanabulletworks.com/