MOISHA. Betty J. Call 1948-2012

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TULLYMARS

Single-Sixer
Every day, since being introduced to the Calls here on this forum, I've checked in to see what new adventure or stunt they may have come up with to entertain us. I also wonder every day about how Betty is feeling. There are members of my own family that have MS, and you just never know what each new day will be like. Well,this morning I woke up knowing that Betty was going to have a wonderful day.
I never met her but she will be missed. My prayers are with the Call family.
May the good Lord be with you all through this trying time, and be assured you will all see her again in Heaven.

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Hi,

Words never seem to work at times like this, so please let me simply offer my condolences and send a prayer from SoCal for the whole family.

Mark Twain was once quoted as hoping "I can be 10% of the man my dog thinks I am." I've never met Steve, but from what I've read and heard here over the years, he's gotta be closer to 100%! Bless you, Sir!

Rick C

Hugh

Buckeye
Steve, I am so sorry to read this sad news. My condolence to you and your family on your loss.

I'm just down here in West Jordan; if there is anything I can do, please let me know.

I just found your post this morning (Saturday).

Hugh

btrumanj

Single-Sixer
So Sorry to hear of Betty's passing. The smiles on her face in your photos are what I most remember about her. She will be in our thought this Easter weekend.
Baker

DDubya

Single-Sixer
The good Lord's blessing on you and Betty. Sorry to hear of her passing.

dougader

Hunter
Even while Steve was going through all of this, he still got some packages of brass mailed out. Mine came today and its gorgeous stuff, like everything Starline makes... but very special because of the custom Callshot CFC 44 SPL marking.

Once again, Steve. Our prayers are with you.

Doug and Sandra

tookalisten

Blackhawk
My condolences and Prayers sent from your extended Ruger family in NC.
May your memories give you peace and strength during this time.

Tom

2 dogs

Buckeye
I know many of us cannot attend this upcoming service. But what we can do is stop somewhere at noon on Wednesday and say a prayer for the Call family. Thanks to everyone for all your support. I know Steve really appreciates all your time and effort here.

BIgMuddy

Blackhawk
I don't really know anyone on this forum, and none of you know me either. Still when I read this news it was like a dagger in my heart....

My condolences Steve.

Dan

RichK

Bearcat
My deepest condolences to you and yours, my friend. May God give you all His Peace. I am certain that Miss Betty is home withe her Lord and at peace in His abiding Love.

jgt

Buckeye
You have my Condolences from another member or your extended family in Texas. May the Lord be with you in the upcomming days. You will be remembered in our prayers. God Bless you.........jgt

Latest posts