Low back Security Six

Help Support Ruger Forum:

magnum0710

Bearcat
Ended at $705 plus actual shipping. Not a bad price at all.
That's what a rare version should go for, maybe a little more. Found a used Security Six snub but it's BEAT and they want $500. I decided to pass. Has slight rust and pitting, I know the snub nose Security Six is kind if rare since most of the snubs were the Speed Six but for as beat as it is I don't think I want to pay $500 for it.
Those new Rossis are getting to be more and more tempting 😔

hittman

Staff member
That was a common Security Six that brought $705, and with wrong grips. Nice box and shipper though.
I'm good that those common variations have increased a bit.

The Security Six snubs seem to bring a premium around here and you just hardly ever see one for sale.

Terry T

Buckeye
Just found this nice .357 mag. shorty low back loose in the wild at a LGS with period correct Ajax "fake" pearl grips for a very fair price. It's home now!

1709929242985.jpeg

1709929328594.jpeg

magnum0710

Bearcat
Just found this nice .357 mag. shorty low back loose in the wild at a LGS with period correct Ajax "fake" pearl grips for a very fair price. It's home now!

View attachment 41494

View attachment 41495
I found the same exact one recently only it wasn't a low back version. I decided against it because it had pitting and some slight rust and they wanted too much for it. I may just be getting a 3 inch sp101, I'll know forsure in a few days

Latest posts