Lipsey's Blackhawk .44 Special has a new resting place

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
On my hip in a border stamped Threepersons holster from El Paso Saddlery. With its Wolff spring kit and Cary C's birdseye maple handles, my .44 is almost done.

Almost....

Blackhawk004.jpg

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
I've got a couple with the thong and couple with the strap. Six of one and half a dozen of the other when it comes to choosing. Neither are thumbbreak speed draws and both keep the gun secure.

I have been annoyed by the strap's extra length, snagging on tree branches or my hand hitting it as I walk. No big deal though. Really just a matter of preference and looks.

EPS sure makes an awesome holster though. My first one is 21 years old now and still working perfectly. I think my daughter and her kids could use it for a few more generations....

americal

Hunter
NICE photo--nice gun---nice holster case closed your guilty of having good taste in your choices of tools :) 8) :!: case not closed GREAT grip panels :?

JWhitmore44

Blackhawk
I assume that belt is El Paso Saddlery too? Nice setup, I've been keeping my eye out for a nice belt with out cartridge loops. I shoot too many different cartridges :)

Latest posts