LCR Copper!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cubby

Single-Sixer
I just noticed a LCR 38 with a copper colored cylinder. Any idea why they would be selling for $30 less than one with a black cylinder? Just curious?

djw54

Single-Sixer
Cubby said:
I just noticed a LCR 38 with a copper colored cylinder. Any idea why they would be selling for $30 less than one with a black cylinder? Just curious?

Not tactical enough?
I noticed the same thing at my local shop.

gramps

Hawkeye
Cubby said:
Maybe they don't sell as well?
gramps

single action

Single-Sixer
I understand that it was one that was part of a purchase pkg. if the retailer bought so many guns, they put in the special copper one as a bonus, like a gift with purchase for the retailer. thats is what I had heard. Bob

Cubby

Single-Sixer
single action said:
I understand that it was one that was part of a purchase pkg. if the retailer bought so many guns, they put in the special copper one as a bonus, like a gift with purchase for the retailer. thats is what I had heard. Bob

I would imagine that they are made with the same materials as the black ones? Not sure how they get the copper color!

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
single action said:
That is true.

Three50seven

Buckeye
single action said:

You're correct. Since essentially the dealer is making 100% profit on that gun, they can afford to mark it down $30. With a little haggling you may be able to get it for less than that...

djw54

Single-Sixer
Three50seven said:
single action said:

You're correct. Since essentially the dealer is making 100% profit on that gun, they can afford to mark it down $30. With a little haggling you may be able to get it for less than that...

Very useful info. Thanks.

Latest posts