How many single six 17 convertibles were made??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

djw54

Single-Sixer
03cobraa said:
I'm waiting on the factory letter now. What
Is the value??

For NIB, the expectation has been upward of $1000, simply because of the limited release, and then Ruger changing their mind on the 17M2 cartridge altogether.

BTW, I got lucky also, like you, but it was at least 3 years ago.

03cobraa

Bearcat
Just got of the phone with Ruger. It is indeed a convertible with the factory issued Mach 2 cylinder. I just took a few pictures and thought I would share them! Does RENE list any value on them or production numbers?
DSC01417.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

77ruger

Single-Sixer
Hey 03cobraa, that looks like mine, I bought a month ago. I paid $475 for mine at a gun show. The previous owner walked by the tables of a Ruger collector and a Ruger dealer before I saw him. He also had a sign on him that said"Rare Ruger". The cash came out of my wallet in lightning speed.
And that is why we go to gun shows. It was definitely My Day. The correct box,instrucs, all etc came with it. Did you get the box with yours?

03cobraa

Bearcat
I came on to mine while the owner was trading it in on somthing else. I had a deal made with the dealer before the owner had finished his paper work. I did ask the guy about the box, but he didnt have it. Just the scope mounts.

77ruger

Single-Sixer
So I paid $25 for the box. Whew I thought I paid to much!! Just joking..
Just glad I found one.

03cobraa

Bearcat
I would like to have had the box! That
would be cool! Believe it or not, Im already
Thinking of selling to partially fund another
watch. What do you value them at?

77ruger

Single-Sixer
Last one sold here Aug,28 this year for $1095 +30 shipping. This one had a box. Sold less than 3 hours after it was posted!

77ruger

Single-Sixer
Exactly what I'm planning, great investment. Better than what I've had or seen in any other investment plans,401K,etc.

Latest posts