Gunsite Scout with stainless barrel?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Calthrop

Single-Sixer
I thought the stock made it very bulky and heavy. The magazine is one for a M-14. The action is a very heavy Mauser type which is good. The You-Tube features I have seen show children using this rifle holding the bolt knob through the entire reload cycle. There needs to be a renaissance of how to manipulate a bolt gun in the proper manner, especially if the shooter is going to whip out twenty [20] shots in a string.

IMVHO this rifle needs a better stock, a good flush fitting mag, provision for a third swivel, and a better flash suppressor. Not for export models naturally.

jsbrown22

Bearcat
I actually bought the one that was on GB. It was at a local gunshop. I went in previously and told him what i wanted and he got the Scout in stainless. It shoots really well, loud as hell though. I ordered a 5 shot clip through Ruger so it doesn't look so goofy and so i can hunt with it. Feels like I'm carrying a BB gun in the woods. Can't wait to see a buck!!

gunners

Single-Sixer
Is it like the first time in history we can get a gun but you guys can't how's that feel? :lol:

Latest posts