Found A Clean Single Six

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Boxhead

Blackhawk
And fairly priced to boot. Looks to date to 1959 and very little used. The NM next to it was $595...

q8Bmlzt.jpg

DEbY3TY.jpg

BULL'S-EYE

Blackhawk
Awesome find! I've always wondered why Ruger didn't produce more in that barrel length? Seems like to me, that they surely would have sold well...🤔

Star43

Blackhawk
I'm assuming it came home with you!!!!!!! Great price on a really good .22 LR. It was made before the change to a larger bore diameter, and will be very accurate.
Please re-read Contender's post. You probably already know this, but this is not a gun you want to buy a 22 mag cylinder on eBay for....no, no. He is right about the even better accuracy..

Star43

Blackhawk
I was looking at the paperwork that was with the gun....When was the last time you saw the word: "Guarantee"........probably over 50 years ago, as everything new now comes with a "Warranty". Interesting how this gun came only with a 1 Year Guarantee. ??? Gee, it makes you think, this gun is Waaaaaayyyyyy past it's guarantee or even warranty period for that matter......I wonder if it is still any good ??? 🙂😊😄

Latest posts