ESEE knives

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Joe S.

Hunter
Was at my best bud's house tonight and we did Christmas while there. He hooked me up. ESEE cutlery (formerly RAT cutlery) model 3 knife. These things are tanks. Great knives. Ive lusted after my buddy's ever since he bought his first one a while back. Anyway had to show it off!! Thanks man!

69f4aa7e.jpg

642b3b28.jpg

e8c28cd7.jpg

Lefty SRH

Blackhawk
Yep they are a shade or light green. My hunting partner carries a ESEE 4, but he also recieved a ESEE 3 for Christmas from his wife. He raves about the knifes quality. I am thinking about buying one myself.

Zeus

Blackhawk
Nice looking knife. I remember looking at them when they had the RAT or whatever it was prefix. They look rugged and solid from what I can see in pics, just never handled one in person. Will probably pick one up at some point just so I can handle it :)

Now, a boy from Mississippi that enjoys hunting has to have a knife made by Bill Snow. His should be the next on your list. Sharpest knife you will ever own and they hold thier edge longer than any I've ever used if you know how to run the knife. He is out of Columbus, GA when you get to looking one day. Sorry, took all of mine with me when I moved from Jackson a few years back :) Shoot me a PM if you ever want contact info.

Tradhunter

Single-Sixer
Great knife for sure Joe. Lifetime guarantee as well and they will stand behind it. I bought ny five year old the same size for Christmas. His has the orange scales.

Latest posts