Anyone else like yellow handles on knives?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Alabama, in the bend of the Tennessee River
I do. Have a few, always looking for new ones in good quality knives and styles that I like.

I love the big lock-blade Camillus on the left, one of my favorite hunting knives. Has a permanent home on my handgun hunting gunbelt.

The old Case trapper on the lower right was a high school graduation present from a beloved family friend 42 years ago.

The big Boker in upper right is my rough-work knife when I need a sizeable blade.

The Kissing Crane trapper and Sodbuster are in my everyday carry rotation, according to whim of the day.

The Case lock blade top center has a friend's body shop name/logo on it from a run they had produced in 2003.

413852348.jpg

gunman42782

Hunter
My Uncle always like the yellow handles, me not so much, but you do have a very nice collection of them!

The best thing about them is that when you drop them (notice WHEN, not IF), you can find them. They show up much better in low light than red or orange.

Neat collection!

WIL TERRY

Buckeye
Mike Armstrong said:
The best thing about them is that when you drop them (notice WHEN, not IF), you can find them. They show up much better in low light than red or orange.

Neat collection!
Particularly for those of us red/green color blind. I can see yellow from here to Belle Fourche.
And so it goes...

gunzo

Hunter
My favorite yellow handles were always older Eye brand, & the Kissing Cranes.

Some interesting modern made ones worth a look IMO, are Moore Maker. www.mooremaker.com

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Hi,

Yellow handles never really stood out for me. I've only got one of the two I ever bought, a trapper from Moore Maker down in TX (gunzo posted a link.) The other was a large stockman from them that was lost. Moore Maker sells them in their "Working" collection, and that's how I think of them. No nonsense, get down to business tools.

Rick C

ak47lover

Bearcat
Coolest ive seen so far.

https://www.e-arms.com/aero-precision-ar15-stripped-upper-receiver-anodized-black/