Boise 2011 show pictures

Help Support Ruger Forum:

flatgate

Hawkeye
Shawn's Display showed an incredible array of sharp objects! AMAZING!

ShawnsKnives.jpg

ShawnsKnives2.jpg

I'll refrain from botching the description of the items. A ton of great stuff!

flatgate

Chief 101

Hunter
These folks put on one great show...if I weren't a Ruger dude before, I would be after seeing these displays. A great bunch of hardworking folks. Is America great, or what!
Chief aka Maxx Load

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Always love looking at these display pics - specially the "stuff". Need more stuff pictures. :)

americal

Hunter
What a TREAT :D Great pictures----Great guns---- & GREAT PEOPLE---- I liked the idea of ---Lets talk about some of our favorite Rugers 8) Even had a CHARGER displayed--a fun gun for sure :)

ubme

Bearcat
No worries Rick and thanks for posting the other pictures. Carl thanks for posting. Again, it was an exceptional show.

SL

I tried to get some pics of the guys with there displays, but they were always on the go! :D

I got Rick with his Maxie display......
Boise2011020.jpg

WAYNO and his Gold Label and Red Label........
Boise2011015.jpg

And someone took a pic of me with my 7x57 and 7 Mag #1's......

Boise2011016.jpg

We had a great time and hope to see the participation increase with each future show. :D

Dave :wink:

Chief 101

Hunter
If you weren't there you really missed out. These pics are sorta representative of the people and their displays but they do not do justice as to how great they all are in person. Chief aka Maxx Load

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:D Hey Cheif 101! Saw you Sat. and didn't get a chance to visit much as questions were coming from all directions on Rugers and Ruger stuff..Just goes to show...Throw your shooters in a display and inform the Public that Ruger Nuts have a good time! You should have been at the dinner, great dead cow, and some of Carl's favorite elixer, and I was wearing your boots!!! RB

Chief 101

Hunter
RugerBoi said:
:D Hey Cheif 101! Saw you Sat. and didn't get a chance to visit much as questions were coming from all directions on Rugers and Ruger stuff..Just goes to show...Throw your shooters in a display and inform the Public that Ruger Nuts have a good time! You should have been at the dinner, great dead cow, and some of Carl's favorite elixer, and I was wearing your boots!!! RB
RB, I saw those boots in action when a Pilgrim mis-handled one of your display guns,%&#@. Who says old guys aren't quick. I was on my way to the "dinner" when I had to go put out some "fires", damn cellphones anyhouse. "Smellyalater"
Chief aka Maxx Load

Terry T

Buckeye
The "Boise Blaster", a Ruger LCR in 357 mag. was the prize in a raffle among the displayers.

P1161161.jpg

One lucky winner got to take it home!

P1161159.jpg

However, it's not yet on the Ca. "Safe gun" list. :( (It will sit at a local FFL until it is! ) :shock:
It may be a while before the lucky winner can really take it home!
Terry T :D

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
:shock: Well shoot Terry T, If I had known you couldn't use that ugly little thing when I was wrestling it in the bubble wrap and cardboard I would have turned it over to SWWBO to see if 357's that light really do jump out of a lady's hands...a darn good scuffing around is what more of these Rugers with funny finishes need!! Just ask the guy that was trying to put my tri-color back on the display wheel by the ejector-rod housing in stead of the barrel!! Sheesh, I don't know where that stuff came from under that nice white mustash of mine, must have been something I picked up in logging camp....RB

mcknight77

Blackhawk
Unfortunately, I couldn't make it. Thanks for the pics! My son did make it and he called me a couple of times to let me know what he was seeing.

208packinheat

Single-Sixer
Posted some pict of the Boise Show for family, thought I would share.

GoTo http://gallery.me.com/mjones_epsilon/100247

Hope works, let me know if not.

flatgate

Hawkeye
Matt,
Neat gallery. It took me a while to "hack" in and find the old school image addresses.......

web.jpg

This image shows the nice RCA Style "Hank Designed" Plaque and the Promoter, Lewis Clark's Ribbon awards that some of us received. Hank bugged me for a nice Belt Buckle image but I've yet to make that happen.... one can sorta see one of the Buckles in the above image.

I had a great time and made many new friends!

flatgate