Bearcat

Help Support Ruger Forum:

moparclan

Single-Sixer
Great revolver, had to send my Shopkeeper back two times! They replaced it every time but didn't pay for the transfers! $75 in transfers!
Last time was perfect, but disappointed with that many returns. The other three were great from the get-go.
DSC00512.JPG

Great revolver, had to send my Shopkeeper back two times! They replaced it every time but didn't pay for the transfers! $75 in transfers!
Last time was perfect, but disappointed with that many returns. The other three were great from the get-go.
View attachment 8498
I had to send mine back one Time but they fixed it, I also asked them to polish the chambers because the shells didn't want to eject and they did. It works great now. You have a nice collection of Bearcats there.

moparclan

Single-Sixer
I had to send mine back one Time but they fixed it, I also asked them to polish the chambers because the shells didn't want to eject and they did. It works great now. You have a nice collection of Bearcats there.
Thanks,
The first time the chambers were rough and the grip frame was not right. Second time the sight channel was machined really bad. Third one was perfect.
DSC00511.JPG