Another new Lipsey model

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cordite

Single-Sixer
LuckenbachTexas said:
The worst part about the above statement is, you only need one of each. Anything in excess is a mental condition (-itis) for sure.

Given that statement and after looking in my gun cabinet it would seem that I have a mental condition... on the plus side most of the people here IMHO have the same mental condition :D

Helpful phrase when talking to normal people: "It's a Ruger thing... you wouldn't understand"

Cordite

P89DC

Single-Sixer
Lipsey facebook page says they'll announce it Sunday at noon EST.

stevemb

Hunter
Funny sorta, for a webforum called the rugerforum, this thread only 3 pages. Other webforums well into double-digits.

ChiefMuzz

Blackhawk
Well with the hints it seems to be the recoil and caliber are the novel features of it. Obviously something large bore.
I don't know if my gun fund has enough in it right now for that Super Blackhawks 480 but hopefully it is a Bisley.

TINCANBANDIT

Single-Sixer
Joe S. said:
Man i want one!!

NjSlKM.jpg

Just for the base pin! :mrgreen:

oX3yoN.jpg

Perhaps a 5 shot centerfire Bearcat?, .22 TCM??

P89DC

Single-Sixer
stevemb said:
Funny sorta, for a webforum called the rugerforum, this thread only 3 pages. Other webforums well into double-digits.
Yea, we should get really mad at Jason and complain about Ruger...Just like the single action forum....

I'm broke after buying a member's Lipsey 44mag SBH Bisley so it's just entertainment for me. I hope they saturate the market and resale is like on a Bisley Hunter....

stevemb

Hunter
I'm not complaining. Just have come to the conclusion that most of the volume here lounge/poly stuff, not shooting or Rugers. Funny, sorta.

AKDRSS

Single-Sixer
My only hope is Lipseys isn't blowing smoke about this model like they did on the #1's which we were told should be ready by the end of April and we still haven seen them.

princeout

Blackhawk
http://singleactions.proboards.com/thread/15360/unnamed-identity-mystery-revolver-scores

DRT piggy.