Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • None, the current offerings are just fine

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters

willk

Blackhawk
Having shot Hunter models in all calibers and liking them all, why has the .357 been omitted? A .357 on a medium frame would be special.

Also, a five shot .45 Colt on a large frame might allow the Blackhawk to approach Freedom Arms and Magnum Research performance without undue expense

Or maybe just leave it all alone

Your choice

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
I'd vote for the 357 on a medium frame. The 5 shot 45 would be cool, but the 6 shot 45 does all I would want to do. I suppose a 5 shot in 460 would be worth considering.

osteodoc08

Bearcat
357 on medium frame would be nice. A large frame would be too heavy, just like the 357 Redhawk.

Kanook

Buckeye
I'm all in for a Large Framed 357 Hunter.

I would like to see a run of 357's with a 10" barrel.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Back when all the special run Hunters and Bisleys were coming out, I tried to get interested up for a Hunter in .32 H&R Magnum. Knew it was a real long shot but did get 100 +/- "I'd buy one" responses in a poll. Pitched the idea around but again, knew it was a really big long shot. It's still the chambering I'd want first since a .357 maximum is an even bigger long shot.

MikeChandler

Bearcat
BlkHawk73 said:
Back when all the special run Hunters and Bisleys were coming out, I tried to get interested up for a Hunter in .32 H&R Magnum. Knew it was a real long shot but did get 100 +/- "I'd buy one" responses in a poll. Pitched the idea around but again, knew it was a really big long shot. It's still the chambering I'd want first since a .357 maximum is an even bigger long shot.

There's a Single Six .32 H&R magnum Hunter model already. I can't see why they'd need a larger frame than that.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
MikeChandler said:
BlkHawk73 said:

There's a Single Six .32 H&R magnum Hunter model already. I can't see why they'd need a larger frame than that.

:shock: Did I miss something??? An available 32 Hunter?

I don't recall where I mentioned anything about a larger frame. :?

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
MikeChandler said:
BlkHawk73 said:

I think we'd all like to hear about that. It must be a top secret project gun with a limited run.

willk

Blackhawk
The 5 shot .45 Colt is catchin up. Dead even, which one will win?? :D

I agree with a bunch of you, a 5 shot 480 would be great (and first on my list to purchase) but I have heard so much negative from Ruger about this that I never dreamed it, so I did not include it.

MikeChandler

Bearcat
Jayhawkhuntclub said:
MikeChandler said:
BlkHawk73 said:

I think we'd all like to hear about that. It must be a top secret project gun with a limited run.

Well, I went and searched it, and couldn't find it. Call me hallucinating, but I could swear I saw one, and almost bought it... feel stupid now either way.