Announcing the Callshot Fan Club

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sixshot

Buckeye
Happy Holidays to both Steve & Betty, you are an inspiration to a lot of people.
Steve has been fighting a pretty rough bout of congestion & Betty has had it for several days now, Steve hasn't slept in a bed for 8 days now, he has to stay close to her because she's been too weak to ring him. Together they will get through it, they always do! He never complains....ever!

Dick

Sheriff

Single-Sixer
Steve and Betty, continueing prayers and best wishes for the both of you coming from the Cottle's.

2 dogs

Buckeye
Steve, I put on my Callshot Fan Club cap and found myself in my truck driving out to the lease.

This is the biggest pig I have taken in my life, as I usually shoot the grill sized jobs. However, here in S. Texas we are pretty much in "kill em' all" mode....so down he went. I shot 125 yards at last light DRT. Planted that 7mm GNR 120 grain BT tween his right side eye and ear. Note the exit in the bottom of the throat. He was facing me quartering on. Still, I find it incredible that the bullet didnt make it straight thru but was deflected down.....I cant say what he weighs, but Im 250 lb....It was finally cool enough for me to slip on my jacket, but I had my Callshot flattop 44 special on my hip.

001-1.jpg

Sheriff

Single-Sixer
Congrats on the hog!! But wait...that's not a Ruger wheelgun I see in your hand....O. well at least you had a goodun for a backup. :lol:

Glad you didn't shame the 'Fan Club'.

callshot

Blackhawk
Good morning. I thought I was over the cold then it came back again. Betty is now getting where she can breath somewhat easier, so we are both on the mend now. I wish the GLOBAL WARMING would get here soon. :p
That looks like some pig :!: Was it's name WILBER, and did you get it at the state fair :?: Congratulations. More later. Steve

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Fermie, you don't even look out of breath after running down that hog ! Guess that leopard thong don't pinch or bind while in hot pursuit :lol:

Where's the the cylinder on that hogleg ? :p Oh, I forgot, YOU only need one shot !

Great job Buddy ! You gonna send the 'special parts' to Barranti ? Make a nice knife sheath :lol:

Zeus

Blackhawk
Fermin, that pig looks like he'll go about 241 pounds :) :) That's a great one. Wish you had a better picture of it though! He's got good cutters on him too it looks. I told you that hat would be good luck when you told me you were wearing it. Congrats and good shootin'! The Callshot Hats strike again!!! They are some deadly hats, that's for sure.

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Callshot stated
Up here in the winter it would be a change purse, but in the summer it might be a duffel bag

:lol: :shock: 8) :oops: :D :roll: :lol:

There's that callshot humor !

callshot

Blackhawk
Wade, I am doing really good now. Betty has gotten some anti-biotic that is starting to work for her. She thinks that she will make it now. Thanks for asking. Hope all is well with all of you here. Steve

TULLYMARS

Single-Sixer
Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. Makes me nervous when you don't come on here and display that wit of yours every few days. The jabs that some of you guys throw at each other is better than anything on t.v. Stay well. Wade.

2 dogs

Buckeye
Steve, I been pretty worried about her.

Guys, you should realize that in Bettys condition a simple cold is very dangerous for her and is actually life threatening.

All my best to you Steve and Betty. Tell Betty we need her well and ready for next years Raffle drawing!!!

callshot

Blackhawk
Your correct Fermin. I thought that I might loose her for about a week and a half. I am glad she pulled through again. Must be the BEST CARE ANYWHERE that she is getting. :roll: Yesterday I was able to lube/size some bullets for Dick. He is running low again. Wade, I have been trying for years to clean up my image and reputation. It just don't seem to be working on this forum. The more members that I meet, just get to know the reel me and know the truth. 8) Steve

callshot

Blackhawk
Fermin, Betty got some anti-biotic that is helping, but she is still a long way from being better. She still coughs but can't get the Flem out of her lungs. If I give here some Triaminic (Dr. ordered) she will sleep and breath just fine, but when it wears off, she tries to cough and can't very well. It is hard for her to talk to tell me what she needs. Other than that she is getting some better. Got quite a ways to go. Steve