ALL SOLD: Bisley 44 Spl, NM Blackhawk Convertible, Redhawk

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Selling for a customer. All are in excellent condition with box, papers (Redhawk only has the manual)

All prices include shipping/insurance. If picked up at my shop, price will lowered for no shipping charges.

Do not know the round count on them, the customer needs to get back to me but by their overall conditions it's probably not much.

SOLD - Bisley .44 Spl (RNVB-445-SPL) Lipseys exclusive (2018), Flat top, 5 1/2" barrel, wood grips, adjustable sights, very slight turn line, bore and cylinder excellent
$780.00

wgo98Ach.jpg

wKI28ESh.jpg

4afQaflh.jpg

p4pscHyh.jpg

SOLD NM Blackhawk .357 mag/9mm (BN34X) (2014) 4 5/8" barrel, rubber grips, adj sights, very light turn line, more so on the .357 cylinder than the 9mmm cylinder, bore and cylinders excellent
$680.00

QKeOrlLh.jpg

OZ9mWk1h.jpg

WcDuAUmh.jpg

7wY4dqRh.jpg

SOLD: Redhawk, .44 Mag (RH-44R) (1998) 7 1/2" barrel, has the optional barrel (at that time period) cut for rings (rings included), adj sights, brass bead front sight, some wear on the backstrap, slight turn line, bore and cylinder very good to excellent
$575.00

rKrqg9Bh.jpg

z4jYULPh.jpg

6GgNy72h.jpg

WIkAlQzh.jpg

kkE8KiDh.jpg

First "I'll take it" with a following PM to set up payment and shipping gets it. Payment will be by USPS Money Order or we will discuss a personal/business check.

Thanks for looking.