A BKH41B arrived

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well Scott has been after me to sell him an S gun for a while....he never said why but he was wanting one really bad....

So when he put this BKH41B up for sale I made him an offer he couldn't refuse :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then I see the post with the Sefried gun and Satcom saying he was getting an S LWAC....aw ha...all 3 RUGERPHILES are made happy in one big THREE WAY DEAL.....here is my part of the pie....Thanks guys it was fun....and there it is list at the top of column 2.....RR

radicalrod

Hunter
jussbad said:
Rod - your blessed indeed. Congrats to all.

Why yes I am Gary.....

With the many good friends chasing RUGERS has given me the opportunity find.....

And you are certainly on that list :!: :!: :!:

Thanks everybody....RR

radicalrod

Hunter
THANKS STEVE.....I can't wait to see that LF you are sending me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

#58 or #60 will work just fine.....

John has so many he won't miss one.....RR

Ruger1441

Blackhawk
Happy birthday Rod. BTW those long frames are like my children except they are a lot cheaper than kids. :shock:

SATCOM

Blackhawk
RR,

I know it is on the way however my three digit LWAC S gun has not arrived from Alaska. How about posting a picture of it so I don't forget what it looks like?

SATCOM

SATCOM

Blackhawk
jussbad,

Every picture (LWSC but looks like tricolor) I've ever seen showing the reason for being a second is a white/gray discoloration similar to paint runs on the cylinder frame on. This was true for the two I had seen
for sale, 30 years ago.

This gun 200492S has no such marks, in fact the cylinder frame only has vague swirls on the recoil shield, but so does my none S LWACs (2). I was going to ask RR what he thought the defect was.

Aside from the stamped suffix and being on Mr. Dougan's list, I have no idea why this gun was below normal quality back in 1956. Sorry but thats all I have.

RR,

Can you answer or add to discussion? Anybody?

SATCOM