Great holster for my SR22

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Wow. This is the coolest, most flexible holster I've ever owned, or seen for that matter. The top two straps have male and female snaps, as shown in the photo. What's not obvious is that BOTH of these straps' lengths are controlled by where they attach to their individual hooks-and-loops strips. It comes with a thin, flexible strip about five inches by 1 inch. You slip that between the hooks and loops parts and the strap moves freely. Adjust its length, slip that strip out, and press the hooks and loops together, fixing the length of that strap. Do the same with the other strap and you've got a holster that is customized to your pistol. My Ruger SR22 fits snugly, and the snap has just the right tension and position for a safe hold that is easily opened to get the pistol out. This is a great little holster at a good price. See it at Amazon: search for "Holster with Magazine Pouch for RUGER SR22 Without Laser Sight"

Alex

Guessing it's this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0097D2ZOA/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1522493846&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=holster+with+magazine+pouch+ruger+sr22&dpPl=1&dpID=51vJKYqmrRL&ref=plSrch

Kind of a utilitarian "one size fits most" nylon deal with a steel belt clip.

mac66

Single-Sixer
My first used SR22 came with a holster like that. The metal clip doesn't really hold the holster on the belt very securely. If you do anything other than stand in one place the holster will fall off. The nylon strap is so tight I can't get anything but a very thin belt though it. I was however able to get two mags in the mag pouch as long as I inverted one. The one I have is a an Uncle Mikes.

For my second SR, I made my own leather holster.

https://www.amazon.com/Holster-Magazine-Pouch-RUGER-Without/dp/B0097D2ZOA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1522994926&sr=8-1&keywords=Holster+with+Magazine+Pouch+for+RUGER+SR22+Without+Laser+Sight is the page on Amazon. I was just going to get the camera, but that page has a good photo, and (interestingly) the leather one above looks just like it (though it's made of three-layer nylon), right down to the extra mag carrier and the thumb snap. The leather one is much nicer, but I had the $20, not the talent :)

mac66

Single-Sixer
This is the holster that came with my used SR. it's an Uncle Mikes. It's ok, but I don't like the metal clip on it. It does hold two extra mags in the front pocket if you invert one of them.