Even tiny revolvers need a nice holster. My NAA Super Compan

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tallbald

Buckeye
Protoolman I just saw your post and I'm sorry for the delay in answering. I've been helping Penny a few days. My Super Companion is I believe the same dimensions at the 1 5/8 inch .22 magnum, so in theory the same holster should fit both. I'm not sure who to ask. Please PM me (so I don't miss you reaching out to me) if I can help.
Armybrat you ask good question! I never thought of that! LOL. Don

Tallbald

Buckeye
Gramps thanks. My loving wife Penny has the 1 1/8 inch .22 Magnum version. Penny loves teeny "cute" guns, and back before I got forced into retirement and funds allowed I would at times indulge her. Don

Armybrat

Buckeye
Tallbald said:
Gramps thanks. My loving wife Penny has the 1 1/8 inch .22 Magnum version. Penny loves teeny "cute" guns, and back before I got forced into retirement and funds allowed I would at times indulge her. Don
About 35 years ago my Dad came home from a gun show with this little Colt .22 short derringer - he paid $20 for it as I recall. When he walked in the door & showed it to the family, my Mom (who didn't like guns) grabbed it and proclaimed, "It's mine!". And it was thereafter hers. lol

Maybe your wife would like one - they come up for sale online now & then, sometimes as pairs in a box. I think they were originally made by Butler, but then Colt bought them out.

f8e2510441dfd1a3b3a0217fb77a4d09e377f9f.jpg

Very nice work Don.... I agree, it would be nice if more crafters posted pictures of their work here, a lot of it is good inspiration for other ideas.

armybrat wrote: Nice lookin' work, but where did you find such small cows to get those tiny hides?

I think the school district keeps a heard of tiny cows to fill those little boxes of milk, don't they?