RUGER SINGLE NINE JUST RELEASED 9 SHOT 22 MAGNUM SS 6 1/2"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
just like the Single Ten only a 9 shot 22 Mag! 2 available only - $479 each SHIPPED. Now the fine print: Please ask all questions, preferably by email - [email protected]. "I'll take it" posted here takes preference (except in the case of a local sale). Cash sale, not really looking for trades at this time. Continental US only and only where legal. PROMPT PAYMENT PLEASE - no layaway option available. Visa/Mastercard/Discover option by phone, but you'll loose the 3% cash discount. Any Arizona in-state sale - add sales tax of 8.8%. Subject to prior sale elsewhere. If you need a reference, I'm a licensed dealer and I've been around for a while - check my 1000+ positive feedbacks on Gunbroker under the same name. SPECIAL ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME - FORUM MEMBERS GET MY BEST PRICE.
Mike Reber / Arizona Arms LLC
500 E Comstock
Chandler AZ 85225
2ec0yf6.jpg

gunsbam69

Hunter
As soon as one gets released to ME, it's becoming a Bisley with factory black micartas and some real sights, and maybe evolve into a flattop. I was just about to call Alan Harton about recylindering a blued Bisley when I got the news this morning. I think Mike has his own little cart he gets to take into the Ruger factory and catch the newest, freshest guns off the end of the line just after they close the boxes! He probably has to cool them before he puts them in the safe so they don't steam it up :mrgreen: