10/22 Ruger triggers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bayou5252

Single-Sixer
Anyone here ever get a Brimstone 10/22 trigger job?

https://www.brimstonegunsmithing.com/collections/featured-products/products/tier-2-intermediate-ruger-10-22-trigger-work

If so, what result did you get? Satisfied?

Thanks

former farmer

Bearcat
bayou5252 said:
Anyone here ever get a Brimstone 10/22 trigger job?

If so, what result did you get? Satisfied?

Thanks

I have sent a most of mine in to be worked on. Most tier 3 on metal trigger groups and tier 2 on poly trigger groups. I am very pleased with how they turned out. I think that all of them are better than the BX trigger that I have. I did the tier 3 on the metal trigger groups because I like the old metal trigger and tier 2 on the poly because I don't care for the poly trigger.

I have also tried the VQ hammer kit and was NOT impressed by it at all. A ton of creep and then it would break. Never really knew when it was going to break (fire). Definitely not crisp.

bayou5252

Single-Sixer
Thanks for your comments, ff. I was asking about Brimstone as I' ve pretty much decided on a Tier 2 job for my 1988 vintage 10/22 trigger.

Much appreciated...

bayou5252

Single-Sixer
I sent the trigger assembly to Brimstone, and it was received yesterday afternoon. I suspect it will be back to me in about a week or so.

Can't wait to try it out...

former farmer

Bearcat
bayou5252 said:
I sent the trigger assembly to Brimstone, and it was received yesterday afternoon. I suspect it will be back to me in about a week or so.

Can't wait to try it out...

Did you receive your trigger back? How do you like it?

Latest posts