Value of new single 7s

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wobbly34b

Bearcat
Thinking about a new single 7. No one around here has one but one dealer thinks maybe they are near building some more. He thinks for a little less than $599. I can have one if they release some more. Does that price sound about average in other parts of the country?
Thanks for any replies.
Bob

41-44-45-48

Single-Sixer
There were several on gunbroker for right around $500 when they were making them. If I wanted one, I'd feel good about paying $525-$550 in a local shop. $599 isn't out of line, but your dealer is certainly making it well worth his trouble at that price.

48flyer

Single-Sixer
Thats high, in my opinion. I paid $550 for the short ones when they first came out, because they were a consecutive pair. The other two were $500 out the door.

32magfan

Blackhawk
I saw a couple still available at Outpost Armory yesterday so there are still some out there on dealer shelves. They have a website. Price was $525-550 iirc.

Thanks,

32Magfan

George

Blackhawk
For some reason I had to get a six shoter not the 7 shooter or the 9shooter. Strange. I really don't know why. Mine has the 4 5/8 barrel and is in SS with the .22magnun cyl and the .22Lr. Picked her up for $530 to my door. I love this gun . Im 59 years old . I had sold another one in blue and a 6 1/2 barrel when I was 25 and kicked my self till my wife got me this one last year... I am just so happy with this gun I can`t tell you! Best of luck when you get what you want. George