Oversize Grips?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

waarp8nt

Bearcat
One that I sold many years ago and recently found its way back home. I'm looking for some oversize grips similar in size to the ones on it, except wood. I want to preserve the current grips in the safe so I don't have to worry about messing them up as I carry this Blackhawk about the farm. Any suggestions on oversize grip manufactures?

attachment.php

contender

Ruger Guru
Welcome to the Forum!
Look into a few of our custom grip makers. I'm sure you can get a set to fit you like you desire.
We have a few members here who make grips for a reasonable price.

waarp8nt

Bearcat
Salmoneye said:
The answer is simple...

Buy another gun for your EDC...

;-)

While I agree, buying another gun is always the best answer! Mrs. waarp8nt may not agree. However, she is a pretty fair woman, besides suffering being married to me, she is actually helping me save the last few $$$ to get a Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter in Bisley grip frame. I think I may have a keeper 8)

k22fan

Blackhawk
If you just carry it wearing the stags the little varmints will pop up out of their holes to get a look at the stag then you've got 'em!

Besides, I'm not sure saving your best stuff for someone else to use after you are gone makes any sense.

Welcome to the forum.

bedrockfred

Blackhawk
Howdy, stag grips get better with age! You won't hurt them, who can appreciate them hidden in the safe?---bedrockfred