Help Please

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ericvap

Bearcat
can anyone out there help me out please? i have recently aquired two great ruger pistols and cant seem to locate the issue price or a current value, i will describe as best as possible they are vaquero's in 44 mag one is silver one is finished in 24 karat gold they are title'd Ruger and his guns i have found out all of the engraving was done by A&A in South Dakaota they were commissioned by America remembers, i know they made 400 of the silver and 100 0f the gold when i contacted America remembers, they knew what i was talking about but said they were bought out in the 90's and didnt know the original issue price or how to find a current value, i would appreciate any help, thanks
Eric

They should have came with wood box that has a hinged lid & a drawer in the bottom front part of the box. Both guns will be number. The drawer should have a 'Ruger And His Guns' first edition signed & number the same as the Guns. There should also be a pair of white gloves to handle them also. The Issue price if I remember correctly was $1200 for the stainless & around $1800 for the Gold plated gun. I will look at mine tonight to see what I missed telling you about.