Not quite the cover of ROLLING STONE ......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
But I got five copies for my mother anyways :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the front cover of the Ohio Gun Collector Associaton (OGCA) bi monthly magazine for it's members.....and look at the good lookin guy right smack in the middle of the front cover :shock: :shock: :shock: looks like he is holding #59 44 FT with a pair of Ivory Grips......Huh you say you can't see the serial number....better get some new glasses :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure was a fun week end.....with the North Dakota guys showing up once again and an awesome experience with the members banquet at the Air Force Museum.....the OGCA guys know how to hold a banquet.....see ya next year.....RR.

covergirl.jpg

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
WTG!!!! Radical!!
I spotted that Ruger and the display banner right away!! then I attached the man holding it!! Thats BETTER than making the cover of the Stones
:) :D :)
Terry

flattop44

Buckeye
That's great Rod, I want my OGCA Journal autographed by the feller holding that fine old #59 Flattie!!! You had a great display!

It was good seeing the boys from out West and we did have fun at the AF Museum and Banquet.
FT44

contender

Ruger Guru
My eyes! My eyes! OOOHHH My eyes!!!!

Ok, at least the 44 is good looking! :D
We love ya Rod! Nice to see one of "ours" on that cover!

radicalrod

Hunter
Well on the inside of the magazine was another better looking Ruger displayer from Kansas City with a nice #3 display....Mark Rendina....I may have butchered the last name sorry Mark....Mark , my buddy Roger, myself and Bill H( Flattop 44) climbed into Bill's van for a quick trip to the banquet.....rained so hard on the way home we thought we were going to need to build an ark.....see ya all next year....RR.

chet15

Hawkeye
radicalrod said:
Well on the inside of the magazine was another better looking Ruger displayer from Kansas City with a nice #3 display....Mark Rendina....I may have butchered the last name sorry Mark....Mark , my buddy Roger, myself and Bill H( Flattop 44) climbed into Bill's van for a quick trip to the banquet.....rained so hard on the way home we thought we were going to need to build an ark.....see ya all next year....RR.

Speaking of Mark Rendina, I need to have somebody verify his address with me with a PM as his latest RENE came back to me.
Chet15

Latest posts