Tulsa Time!! Banquet and Special guest info

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
I hope some of you will consider attending our event.

We have had many wonderful banquets here and this is sure to be the best ever

This years special guest is Brittany Boddington

Tickets are $40 now till 9/5 and $50 thereafter.

More info can be had here http://www.rugersociety.com/

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have about our group or this banquet.

Thanx
David Lortscher
Ruger Owners & Collectors Society
[email protected]

El Numero Uno

Buckeye
If you are not going to Tulsa in November, you are going to miss one heck of a Gun Show.
And, if you are going, and if you like Rugers, you should get signed up for this Dinner/Banquet.

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I am bring 3 guys with me.....2 keep calling them LUGERS :lol: :lol: :lol:

They may be surprised at the banquet :roll: :roll: :roll: RR

mtnman2nd

Bearcat
I've got some great memories of Bud, Terry, Lee and John at this show over the years, and yes, I'll be there again. I remember a guy from Ohio stopped by several years ago and he was carrying 3 Hawkeyes. Now who would that be? I'm on the 9th row on the upper level, near the South wall. Look for the table with the Colt Navy revolvers on one end and the Ruger rifles on the other. One row East of "the" T-shirt lady. Stop by and say hello. -Jim

tommygun

Single-Sixer
I am making my first trip to Tulsa and displaying. I was encouraged by members of the Ruger Collectors and Owners Society. I feel it is important to support them. Looking forward to putting faces to names of other members.

tommy, you will do just fine, great show, and LOTS to see...we have other obligations then, so cannot make it but all great stuff and many nice people,,,, and wear comfortable, walking shoes!!!! :roll:

El Numero Uno

Buckeye
Dan,
You are only one I ever recall to display Ruger shotguns at Tulsa several years ago. Tom did 4 at Dallas; plans on bringing 3 display tables worth to Tulsa. Going to be a lot of nice Red Labels, Woodsides, Gold Labels, and a single ugly Trap shotgun! Wish you could be there to critique!