Greatest Group Buy of 44 spc.brass in the world IS A GO !!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Glenn Swaggart, aka "Zeus", is a chemical engineer by training, and environmental engineer by trade, who oversees the installation, function, location, and overall impact, if any, on landfills, that his company installs. In other words, brother Glenn is a garbage man :lol: . His work takes him around the country, inspecting, observing, plotting, and all other things that engineers do with land fills. His last site visit took him to the Northeast,which he hates, as he is the consumate southerner ! Glenn considers anyone living north of the equator a "Yankee". I was fortunate enough to have Glenn forgive me of my sins of northern birthhood, and we have become quit close over the years.

This particular landfill is just 5 miles from the the Ruger factory, and as a top manufacturer of firearms, a top contributer to this particular landfill, with all their leftovers. Sometime things make it into the landfill, that weren't actually ment to end up there. Case in point, in which brother Glenn found some, well cases. Spent cases ! Cases for some new, top secret, experimental round ? Glenn said he couldn't believe it, when he saw it ! Is Ruger working on some "Special " project, something to be released to the public ? Something that would grab hold of the publics attention, and seduce vetern, as well as new comers, to the shooting sports ! With perspiration beeding on his forehead, Glenn carefully put the spent, discarded cases in his pocket, hoping no one noticed this slight of hand. He knew this was big ! Really big !

This new round wouldn't be for pansies !
geraldine-wilson.jpg

Nor would it be for hillbillies !
img_0295.jpg

This new roundwould be for shooters ! Real shooters ! John Wayne types !

img_0361.jpg

The new cartridge would have to be capable of the finest accuracy to shoot ground squirrels at long distances!

100_2365.jpg

Wiley enough to snuff a badger !

100_2802-1.jpg

Powerfull enough to topple a Bull Moose !

100_0963.jpg

What in the heck could this new round be ? When I opened my Email from Glenn, I couldn't believe it ! A long, well overdue cartridge has finally been developed !
brass2.jpg

Yep ! You got it ! THE CALLSHOT .44 FAN CLUB SPECIAL !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are only 3 know "Callshot" guns known in existence. Not to worry, mere mortal .44 special and .44 Maggies will also shoot the round !

It took Elmer Keith to devlope the .44 Mag, Skeeter Skelton to reinvigorate the .44 special, and now, Steven Call has been the inspiration behind the .44 CALLSHOT FAN CLUB SPECIAL !!!!

Way to go, Steve !!! We are proud of you ! :!:

Fowler

Single-Sixer
That's cooler than the other side of the pillow.

And Glenn is a purely a refuse engineer these days, suits him well I would say. He does turn up some cool stuff from time to time...

Zeus

Blackhawk
Yeah they were empty but I had to load them up with the official CFC hp Keith bullet made by Hoover himself! As they were when found

photo-4.jpg

Yes I'm a garbage man, does that make me trashy?????

M'BOGO

Buckeye
AWWWW SHUCKS! I'm no John Wayne type.... Don't even have a peg leg.

My Dad is really bow legged, would that count for anything?

2 dogs

Buckeye
That Swaggart is so cool he makes frozen stainless steel ice cubes feel a chill clean to thier cores!!

callshot

Blackhawk
Glen, could I please have one for my key chain. Is this another of you and your friends :?: Getting this on the T.V. Show "Punked". Have I been had AGAIN? :wink: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Steve

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Steve, rumor has it release date date will be April, 1, 2012........to the general public...... :lol: :roll:

M'BOGO

Buckeye
Jeff Hoover said:
Steve, rumor has it release date date will be April, 1, 2012........to the general public...... :lol: :roll:

Does that mean there will not be a "John Wayne'ist" interview process, these are going to be sold to anyone, like a S&W? There may be hope...

M'BOGO

Buckeye
If the brass happens, well lets just say my regular 'ole .44 Spc's are hungry, The slugs are cast, just no brass.....

WAAAIIIITTT a minute, how much of a kickback is going into the Callshot Centers coffers?

Oh Jeevesies, another huckleberry shake....

Hmmmmmm, YES SIIIIRRRRRRR :D

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
ndcowboy, this link may help explain alot of the crazy shenanigans that involve our beloved callshot :lol: .

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=90647&highlight=callshot

And for anyone else sane enough not to understand :lol: