Liberal keys Trump supporter's car. Gets arrested for felony.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

By all accounts Cali and other liberal states like N.Y and Ill should be happy to know that they're losing population, leaving whoever is left to suffer the burdens of liberal politics.

We in Florida really have only one problem taking them in. The main issue is the liberals who flee the liberal politics bring the policies they fled from here!
Like I said, now it's your turn. Enjoy. 😊

dannyd

Hunter
It's been our turn for years, from Orlando south is just about another country.

The strangest thing is those people move here, buy a 3500 square foot house, three car garage, Rv garage and swimming pool. Then, they talk to you about Global Warming and saving the earth while the lawn crew manicures their yard.

Also, they complain about taxes and how bad it was where they came from, while voting for Liberal Democrats. ;)

Yesterday a guy in line at the post office made a comment to me about how bad crime was getting. A woman in her 60s in front of us turned around and said that crime was actually way down because all of the Baby Boomers, who are the major reason crime has been so bad, were all dying off. I told her I supposed next she was going to tell us that taxes are down, there is no inflation, no homeless problem or unemployment, no fentanyl problem, and the borders are secure and that there is no illegal immigration problem. I also suggested that she should stop listening to what main stream media was telling her in an election year and actually watch what is going on and do her own research. She told me she could see that we were not going to agree on anything, (the only intelligent thing she said), then she called me a conspiracy theorist, proudly proclaimed that SHE lives in reality, and stormed off in a huff.

PinnedAndRecessed

Single-Sixer
Yesterday a guy in line at the post office made a comment to me about how bad crime was getting. A woman in her 60s in front of us turned around and said that crime was actually way down because all of the Baby Boomers, who are the major reason crime has been so bad, were all dying off. I told her I supposed next she was going to tell us that taxes are down, there is no inflation, no homeless problem or unemployment, no fentanyl problem, and the borders are secure and that there is no illegal immigration problem. I also suggested that she should stop listening to what main stream media was telling her in an election year and actually watch what is going on and do her own research. She told me she could see that we were not going to agree on anything, (the only intelligent thing she said), then she called me a conspiracy theorist, proudly proclaimed that SHE lives in reality, and stormed off in a huff.
Arguing with a liberal is like wrestling a pig in a mud puddle. He enjoys it and all you accomplish is getting yourself filthy.

Libs aren't moving out of lib states to find conservatively run states or conservative values. They move out because taxes and the cost of living are too high where they are but are cheaper elsewhere. They sell their $500,000 house in California for 1 million, move to Colorado or Arizona or where ever and buy a $300.000 for $600,000 and think they got a steal and then tell all their lib friends. Then they vote Democrat so they can make where they just moved to just like where they left. This taxes, higher cost of living, traffic, and the people themselves drive the Coloradans and Arizonans out, who sell their $300,000 house to some California libtard for $600,000 and move somewhere in the midwest or down south and buy a $200,000 house for $400,000., and hopefully not vote Dumbocrat but will definately drive taxes up.

Kalifornians have destroyed Colorado and from what I hear Arizona and a lot of other places, or are in the process of doing so.

I used to work with a guy who was a hardcore union iron worker who moved out here from Massachusetts. I asked him one day why he left Mass, he told me taxes were too high and there was no work. When I asked him what sense it made to move somewhere else and vote for the same things he just moved away from, he just said, 'well, that's my right.'

PinnedAndRecessed

Single-Sixer
Libs aren't moving out of lib states to find conservatively run states or conservative values. They move out because taxes and the cost of living are too high where they are but are cheaper elsewhere. They sell their $500,000 house in California for 1 million, move to Colorado or Arizona or where ever and buy a $300.000 for $600,000 and think they got a steal and then tell all their lib friends. Then they vote Democrat so they can make where they just moved to just like where they left. This taxes, higher cost of living, traffic, and the people themselves drive the Coloradans and Arizonans out, who sell their $300,000 house to some California libtard for $600,000 and move somewhere in the midwest or down south and buy a $200,000 house for $400,000., and hopefully not vote Dumbocrat but will definately drive taxes up.

Kalifornians have destroyed Colorado and from what I hear Arizona and a lot of other places, or are in the process of doing so.

I used to work with a guy who was a hardcore union iron worker who moved out here from Massachusetts. I asked him one day why he left Mass, he told me taxes were too high and there was no work. When I asked him what sense it made to move somewhere else and vote for the same things he just moved away from, he just said, 'well, that's my right.'
"Liberalism is a mental disorder." Michael Savage.

He's right. They're all insane.