WTT: OM 44 BH or SHB Hunter for Glock 19

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tom32

Bearcat
I know I will regret this but it wouldn't be the first time. I have a second year old model Blackhawk 44 mag that I would trade for a Glock. If that doesn't work I have a like new SBH Hunter.
The OM - it is in the 24xx serial range, the grip frame shows wear but no damage or nicks and has wood grips. The frame is a purple hue. There is a small nick on the top of the frame. It has the Micro rear sight. There is a little holster wear on the end of the 6.5" barrel. I can take and send hi-res pictures on request.
The SBH Hunter - It is like new in the box with all accessories including the rings. I can also send pictures of it.
The Glock - It has to be a gen 3 or 4 and includes everything as it came from the factory with tupperware, magazines, etc. I think a fair trade would include an extra magazine for the OM. On the SHB Hunter we would have to work out a deal as it wouldn't be straight across.
Your FFL has to accept from a private party. I have a C&R and can ship to another C&R or FFL on the old model.
If you are interested and have any questions or pictures, let me know.
thanks

Latest posts