WTS/WTT: Mini-14 20rd mags- only where legal! SOLD!!!!!!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bczrx

Single-Sixer
WTS/WTT: 4 Ruger OEM 20rd Mini-14 mags, with fewer than 100 rounds through each. Condition- basically new.
Also, 2 Ruger OEM 20rd Mini-14 mags, with fewer than 100 rounds through each. Condition- no rust or damage to body, but finish is streaked from cleaner stripping bluing.

Goal: replace with 10Rd Ruger OEM Mini-14 mags in similar condition.

Ideal: one-to-one swap of 4 without damage to finish, for four 10rd Ruger OEM Mini-14 Mags.
Also, two-to-one swap of 2 with damaged finish for a single 10rd Ruger OEM Mini-14 Mag.

Not for sale/trade to California, Chicago area, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York or any other location where prohibited by Federal, State, County or 'local' laws- or to prohibited persons.

State law in California requires my selling off these magazines.

Thank you

bczrx

Single-Sixer
DGW1949 said:
So...how much are you asking for them in money?

Thanks.

DGW

In cash, considering they are used and you can get new Ruger brand/OEM ones from $29 and up, the cash price for the 4 great condition ones would be $90 for all 4 [or buy completely new ones for $116], plus $5 for basic USPS shipping.

For the two used ones in rougher condition, the price would be $29 for the two of them, plus $5 for shipping.

Again, the rough looking ones have the same number of rounds through them [less than 100 per mag], but the outside finish got damaged by a cleaner [yes, follower/spring was out at the time, so no affect on them]. I would say 'cosmetic' impact only. Makes them look 'seasoned'! :mrgreen:

DGW1949

Hunter
Re: "2 Ruger OEM 20rd Mini-14 mags, with fewer than 100 rounds through each. Condition- no rust or damage to body, but finish is streaked from cleaner stripping bluing." .........

I'll take those two for $29 + shipping= $34.
PM inbound.

Thanks.

DGW

bczrx

Single-Sixer
DGW1949 said:
Re: "2 Ruger OEM 20rd Mini-14 mags, with fewer than 100 rounds through each. Condition- no rust or damage to body, but finish is streaked from cleaner stripping bluing." .........

I'll take those two for $29 + shipping= $34.
PM inbound.

Thanks.

DGW

PM Responded to! These two are taken.