WTS vintage micarta grips

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LSCG

Buckeye
i recently got ahold of a few large slabs of vintage butterscotch paper micarta and made this test set the other day. they were fit to a blued steel XRN-3RED grip frame and are a hair thinner than I normally make. (they finished out to 0.410 at the butt end and 0.290 where the medallions would go.)

price is Sold!

BB9Ruf9l.jpg

4st1xH4l.jpg

Wr4Zweel.jpg

Last edited:

mhblaw

Blackhawk
Thanks! and yes Sir, I have enough of this micarta for maybe 30-40 single action sets and 6-8 1911 sets.
I would like a set, beveled bottom, satin finish for an OMBH xr3red. Let me the know cost and a check will be in the mail.
Thanks. Love your stuff. I have a number of grips by CaryC. He. Had really nice woods.

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Do you allow buyers to send frames for grip fitting? Have one of the RW brass frames that is not a standad size, I think the material may look good with

buffalo4star

Blackhawk
Are they available for Colt Cowboy SAA? Saw the ad after the sale and price was eliminated. Like to know the cost

LSCG

Buckeye
Are they available for Colt Cowboy SAA? Saw the ad after the sale and price was eliminated. Like to know the cost
I'm afraid the only way I can make grips for a Colt SAA is if I fit them to the gun they are going on. and I don't accept customer guns unless they are local to me here in Texas.

sorry,
Zane.

buffalo4star

Blackhawk
I'm afraid the only way I can make grips for a Colt SAA is if I fit them to the gun they are going on. and I don't accept customer guns unless they are local to me here in Texas.

sorry,
Zane.
Thanks for getting back to me….Lou