WTS: Ruger XRN-3RED grip frames

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Moonclip

Bearcat
Stripped XRN-3RED grip frames. One has less anodizing wear $25 shipped two others with more wear $20 shipped each.

I greatly prefer payment by USPS money order but I will accept Paypal plus 3.5%. ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED ESPECIALLY PERSONAL CHECKS OR CASHIERS CHECKS FROM SOME JERKWATER BANK. I've had too many problems with people insisting on paying with such checks and then drowning in their own tears as I need to wait to ship so it can clear.

DSCF1107.jpg

Moonclip,

Im NOT try to be a "Butt-Head'" here, but with 57 post under your belt, I want you to know that you'll find that the folk's on this post are the best, Im not sure where you have been doing your gun business. but you'll soon learn that this Forum has never, and i do mean never, had a payment go bad. NEVER! hell i even encourage NOT to send Postal Order's, and offen ship without receiving payment yet, But I know it's on the way. i dont like my fellow "Ruger Forum Members" here to have to wait in line at the PO and then pay the M/O fee's. You post here look's and sound's like you have had a few bad experiences in your past.

I know that time will tell for you here on this Forum.

I wish you luck on your sale, and soon you fine a bunch of new friend's here's.

Scott

Im with Scott :lol: and I dont have many posts here but have dealt with scott and others on here and everyone was fantastic and flawless,dont get any better then that :mrgreen:
good luck with the sale too :D

KWYJIBO

Blackhawk
For 20 bucks shipped, I'll take one. Whichever frame you have left will be fine. PM is coming.

we over here in "jerkwater" have NO issues with any of our banks, and in this area USPS money orders are the most conterfeited & faked of anything.....oh well
just MY .02 cents

I send most all of my "stuff" out to these fine folks even before the monies are sent????

Never met a guy that didn't take cash. Under say $100.00 if its a regular member its easier than going down and waiting in line for a USPS money order. A bank certified check is easier and safer than a money order.
The members here are the best group of guys I do business with :D
Besides i'm not going to spend $5.00 in gas for a $20.00 M.O.
Eric

Got the grip today after 15 days. Grip was banged up more than advertised. Metal/blue scratched, chunk of metal missing and heel of grip looked like it was dragged. I learned my lesson.

Latest posts