WTS Custom Grips. Spalted Maple Burl, English Walnut.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LSCG

Buckeye
#1 Stabilized Spalted Maple Burl.

these are for the new model XR3 grip frame (Ruger New Vaquero and the new model flat top 357/44spl/45colt guns.) they were fit to a stainless grip frame and will probably fit stainless guns best. they have beveled bottoms and are gunfighter style thickness. they are not relieved for the grip frame lock.

price is Sold!

rWlDHiAh.jpg

#2 Walnut Crotch.

these were fit to a stainless XRN-3RED grip frame and will most likely fit a stainless frame best. they have flat bottoms.

price is Sold!

EM2BHkSh.jpg

#3 Stabilized Buckeye Burl.

these were fit to a stainless XRN-3RED grip frame and will most likely fit a stainless frame best. they have flat bottoms.

price is Sold!

BqUVbSYh.jpg

#4 Maple Burl.

these are for the Ruger Birdshead Grip fame.

price is Sold!

gYHUT3Dh.jpg

#5 Walnut Crotch.

these were fit to a stainless XRN-3RED grip frame and will most likely fit a stainless frame best. they have beveled bottoms.

price is Sold!

AVcAYSBh.jpg

#6 Stabilized Spalted Maple Burl.

price is SPF

2SR0vaDh.jpg

#7 Stabilized Spalted Maple Burl.

these are for the Ruger Birdshead grip frame.

price is $165. SPF

MLRJ26Jh.jpg

#8 Stabilized Spalted Pecan.

price is sold

wZ7VAesh.jpg

#9 Stabilized and Dyed Maple Burl.

price is Sold!

HSUuB6nh.jpg

#10 English Walnut.

price is SOLD!

YnKelaXh.jpg

George

Blackhawk
Hello! I must say you do beautiful work! I'm also a woodworker but being in the same house for 40 years I can't get to my woodworking tools. LOL! Just wondering what type of finish do you use on your grips? Also do they come with the bushings in both grips and the screw? Thank you! George